The hospitable offer of Casa di Nonna Silla is not a Bed and Breakfast and falls into the following category: Tourist units furnished (tourist units unclassified according to Art. 25 L.R. 33 of November 4, 2002)
This means that, unlike bed and breakfasts, there are extralled tourist accommodation facilities where you do not have any food, drink and service delivery services (similar to similar structures to hotels, with the same communication obligations in the Questura and the Tourist Office of People Overnight, within 24 hours of arrival with us).
In keeping with the foregoing, we strive to offer the following:
- Supplying a clean and tidy apartment with a bath / WC with shower, in a pretty house, with a typical and well-kept look, in a quiet location;
- The apartment has everything you need to live with your personal belongings and the change of bed and bath linens;
- Family management, where the owners of the house, from the time of the takeover of the apartment, take care of the guests personally and kindly, welcoming and informing them of the operation of the appliances and providing a complete manual on the regulation, Waste management, rates in force, emergency numbers, etc …
- Stipulates a contract in writing on the conditions of stay and stay;
- Complete information on the territory and on the internal and tourist information on the Info-Table and / or the apartments.